Technical Report Outline
The fill-in-the-blanks format of this outline helps writers to focus their content logically with minimal repetition.
- Kayfes Marlane. History Repeats Itself. Well Informed. Jan 2011; 2(2):16–17.
- Kill JF, Burch ME, Goddard J, Kinsella KG, Kayfes MJ. A Spaghetti Western: Introduction to Safety Cases for Gulf of Mexico Deepwater Drilling. AIChE Spring Meeting, 03/14–17/2011, Chicago. Abstract online.
- Graphics In Proposals Clarify, Add Interest
- Proposals: First Determine Project Requirements
- Technical Writing: Checklists to Improve Writing
- Marketing With Sell Sheets
- Marketing With Case Studies
- Technical Authors and Generalist Editors: Different Approaches to a Common Goal
- Trends in Federal Contract Spending
- Capability Statement (redacted):
- Practical Safety Lessons from Major Accidents: Six Die in Ammonia Tanker Crash
- Practical Safety Lessons from Major Accidents: Blowout on Ocean Odessy (1988)
- NeonatalNews.Net design, editing, photography, production management)
- recommendations; after Suggestions included capitalization; use stronger verbs; consistent formatting; consistent U.S. English; simplify wordy phrases.
- Self-study manual for compressor station operators; topic: screw compressors. Researched and wrote content. Laid out in the project’s FrameMaker template. Other topics completed include rotary compressors, pipes and tubes, nondestructive testing, and procedure manual based on OSHA compliance
- Will the UK-style, regulation-required safety cases come to US offshore drilling? (redacted). Researched and wrote content, designed images
Logo design, En Pointe Communications: Image from Shutterstock. Text applied in Photoshop
Logo design, created with Adobe Illustrator, proposed for Texas non-profit organization that supports a Texas Parks & Wildlife program for women.